Saturday 14 January 2012

HYBRID CRAFTING

Sorry, I've just edited the creator of the digi kit as I'd credited it to the wrong person originally!
Mix of techniques used to make my SiL's 8x8" birthday card...
Using a digikit from http://www.mymemories.com/store/free_digital_scrapbooking_kits  (SEA MEMORIES)... (wave is from PSE)
Bear on a deckchair (digi image from Di's digi downloads) is blended in digitally ...
Sand dunes, foiliage and lighthouse are hand stamped using Inkylicious (seascapes set)
A hint of colour from alcahol ink pens.
Layered with Kay&Company papers, and finished with shells from our beach trips and hand punched white foliage.
For challenges... 
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Something New (Using my brand new Serif ScrapArtist program) :D

Thanks for stopping by :D

4 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card really reminds me of lovely lazy summer days! Summer can't be that far away surely..
Hugs
Tamara

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Your little scene is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Jackie said...

Brilliant card Di, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwww so cute hugs sassyxx