Tuesday 7 February 2012

DIGI ALBUM PAGES 1

Oh dear, I sure have been missing for a while!
But, I do have a good excuse...I've started on more of the family albums, but it's a slow process as I'm learning as I go with Serif Scrapbook Artist.
And this is where I'm up to.....

Here I've used the Serif digikit Modern Lace.
                            

Using a kit from 2peas by Rhonna Farrer.
Cross stitched edge made using the embroidery brush in CraftArtist.

 Rhonna Farrer kit agin

This is using Serif (Fathers Day 2011) digi kit ready made layout that is tweaked a bit.
I added to the background with one my photos of the River Kent Estuary at Arnside.

Christmas shopping with 2 of our granddaughters...
Using a FREE quick page from My Memories (Winter's Blush)
This QP isn't tweakable but I DID ADD some embellishments from my files, and had a play with matting the text in CA.

Another ready made layout page used here, from Serif (Showtime)...again tweaked to suit.
Designed by my eldest granddaughter with help from me ;o)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think you've got some here that I haven't seen Di, or was I asleep at the time? LOL. They are all superb :o)
Jackie xx