Tuesday 7 February 2012

THIRD SET OF LATEST DIGI PAGES, WORKED IN SCRAPBOOK ARTIST

Tortie and Tom's wedding...the theme was blue, hence the blue tones of the pages...

I love this photo with Tom's triumphant hand gesture - YES!!!!!
I managed to colour the text with pattern...(the foliage around the main photo I grouped and cut the text from it) then gave it a bevel. But I was playing at the time and cannot remember exactly how I did it (no hope for me) duh!
Using the Serif digi kit, Butterfly Elegance (where the pearl brush is from)...and Quilted Cuddles for the foliage...
The scalloped strips are made using the scissor tool.


The boys all ready for the off.
Check out little Alfie in his kilt!!! with his big brother ;o)
I made this page for a challenge where we had to make a page with 3 frames using one photo.
The hearts and swirls are from Serif digikit Cupids and Hearts
And I gave the frames and title a metal effect finish.

Toms eldest 2 children outside the church  ;o)
Again - 3 frames from one photo (challenge).
And more hearts and swirls from the  Cupids and Hearts kit
The page title is given a white glow in  'effects'




4 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Great pages Di...looks like you had fun creating them.

Jackie said...

Superb pages Di, but you already know what I think of them. Good to see you blogging again :o)
Jackie xx

troll13 said...

Very cute Layouts you've created. Very nice pictures.

Unknown said...

You are a GENIUS dizzy!!! I love all your LOs to bits! Each and every one is a stunner.
Lotsa love, Viv xxx