Friday 13 January 2012

I'VE NOT DONE DIGI SCRAPPING IN AGES

Bought the Serif CraftArtist Platinum as it looked so much easier to use than the PSE I've used in the past.
Two years ago, I took pictures of my eldest grandaughter and the sunflower she was very proud of growing  and have only just got around to playing with them.
This is what I came up with and I do love how easy it is to blend using the program :o)

I thought I'd post those done 5-6 years ago made with PSE.......
Pretty basic and some I hadn't then learned how to use the shadow tool.

Grandaughters Grace and Niamh...


Our stray cat and family that adopted us!...


Hubby's 70th birthday page...


Another for hubby...


Grandaughter Grace (Bridesmaid page)..


The grandma I didn't get to know...


Our eldest daughters Louises' wedding day and new SiL Gary...


Mum and Dad memory page (green/sepia tint)
The original is the following page...


Mum and Dad memory page...


Youngest daughter scaring us witless!...

Thank you for stopping by :O)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love 'em all Di but the latest one is superb, very clever :o)
Jackie xx