Wednesday 4 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

Wishing you Peace, Health, Luck and Happiness for 2012!!!
It's been quite a hectic Christmas and New Year for us and the family. And now that we're getting back to a bit of normality (what's normal) LOL!, I thought I'd better post what I've been doing.....

TIDDLEY INKS AND BRENDA PINNICK - SAME BUT DIFFERENT
All are 6"x6"and made for our grandchildren for Christmas 2011...
Backing paper and chipboard pieces are from an enormous Brenda Pinnick Christmas Scrapbook kit bought from QVC ages ago.
The digi stamp images from TIDDLEY INKS are smashing.
For the boys I used Santa's Helper and for the girls I used Christmas Princess
Coloured with a various alcahol ink pens.
And the white fur trims are finished with Glamour Dust.







I'll be back later with more. Thanks for stopping by ;o)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

A delightful array of cards Di, bet the Grandchildren loved them.
Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx