Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Little School Desk - My Sample from PCS August 2014

Another nifty box template from Paper Crafters Sampler - Summer - August 2014 - Welcome Back to School. I've decorated the removable desk lid with inspiring quotes and used inside of the desk for pencils but, of course, it's a gift box so fill with whatever!
Please don't look too closely at the feet of MY desk legs! I didn't follow the instructions correctly and made them too big but, Melanie has added 3d instructions that show a duff like me how the assembly should go :oops:
That said, I'm still very pleased with the result

               The message is basically "Work hard at school and the world is your oyster!!!"
I like the way Melanie has enabled the creation of a trough for implements or whatever!
I've used my desk base as a box for pencils etc


RECIPE
WINGS - Kanban clear stamps
STAMPED BACKGROUND - Papermania Chronology (a free set from ???)
DREAM QUOTES - Stamp Camp - S424
WING QUOTES - Stamp Camp - S423

Many thanks for stopping by, 
Please link back to PCS Blog for more inspiration



3 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OMWord Diane, what an amazing creation - love the wings and the inspirational quotes. Absolutely fabulous!
Sylvia x

PS: the vellum trees on my card were attached with tiny dots of glue, strategically placed behind the stamping! Thanks for popping by! x

Jackie said...

Di, this is an absolute cracker, you must have the patience of a saint! :o)
Jackie xx

laurie said...

How fun! What a great project!