Friday 26 September 2014

Digital Pencil Too

Hiya fellow bloggers :)
Today I have a Christmas card using a Digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured using Copics.
He's rather a fun little chap ;)
The DP is from my stash and I cannot remember where from as I'v had it sooo long! The snow flakes on it have been accentuated with Cosmic Shimmer (Cosmic White PVA)
The paper bow is a die-cut  using the Sue Wilson - Classic 3D Bow which I love!
Greeting is mounted on a die-cut  Nellie's Multi Frame MFD 008
And the stars in the corner are cut from Xcut Nesting Dies - XCU503400

As usual, I'm still suffering from 'not knowing where to stop syndrome' :lol:
Many thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day xxx

3 comments:

laurie said...

I adore that bow! Your card is so sweet,and the image so cute!

Jackie said...

A very happy image and a lovely card Di :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky Hayes said...

He is a cheeky little chappie isn't he Diane - and isn't he supposed to be busy helping Santa?! I love the bright paper and that amazing bow too. Vicky x