Thursday 14 August 2014

More stuff unblogged!

It's hard to take in that I've neglected my blog for so long! So in finding yet another file of makes from way back, methinks a little more catch-up is needed.

Dear me! this is one is from 2012!!! It's a box card as you can see and much of it features the lovely Marianne Creatable die LR0202 which also features on the insert...

And a few 2013 family celebration cards

                                                         (using Pink Petticoat digi stamp)...
(using a digi stamp from Lavinia)...

This effort is the result of playing with a Martha Stewart 'Punch Around the Page' set...
I'll get back with more very soon.
Many thanks for stopping by xxxxx

2 comments:

Jackie said...

More stunning cards Di, you know I never tire of your beautiful work :o)
I hope your eyes are much better this morning, hugs.
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

About time you got your light from under that bushel missus. Just LOOK at what everyone's been missin' all this time! xxx