Wednesday 11 July 2012

Nellie's Multi Frames and Pinflair Easel

I'm so sorry for going missing again but I just haven't been up to it.
Although a few cards have been attempted, I do need to get myself into the swing of things very soon (Christmas is looming)! :lol:

I made this card for my 2nd daughter's 40th birthday.
Using Nellie's Multi Frame MFD 006 (square) I cut an aperture from an A6 piece of card...this is raised up with foam pads onto an A6 card blank (tent fold)...The remaining die-cut is decorated before gluing flat into the square aperture.
The diamond shaped frame is created using Nellie's Multi Frame MFD 021
Mounted onto a large Pinflair Easel 

Many thanks for stopping by ;o)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A wonderful card Di, it's so good to see you posting at last. Will you be up to joining us at mine on the 22nd? I do hope so :o)
Big hugs,
Jackie xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card - your daughter will love it.