Thursday 17 May 2012

Marianne Design Creatables Die - Classic Boats LR0199

Good morning fellow bloggers :D
I'm trying to get my time back in order following a period of chaos!
Hubby had his operation last week but I rained on his parade by being admitted on the evening before his 'op and they kept me in for 2 nights!

But, hubby has recovered well (never felt better in a long time) and thankfully, my scare turned out to be negative - pheeeeew :D

It was his 75th birthday on the 8th and here is the card I made for him...


Using one of my favorite dies to cut the Yacht - Marianne Design Creatables Die - Classic Boats LR0199
I must credit  Glynis from http://www.cjcardcraft.com/  (where I bought the die) for the inspiration. If you're ever in the Stockport area, her shop is well worth a visit ;o)
The Banner is SPELLBINDERS-S4-324)
DS used is from a K&Company stack and my bunting is hand cut



Before I go, I've just read this post from Lesleys Blog over at  FRESHFIELDS Animal Rescue Centre and wanted to pass it on.....
Ain't he adorable?



Mr Big Ears.
no I am not referring to the lovely Martin Clunes who is a great dog lover -  in case some off you were unaware of this, he is very active with a dog rescue in the South of England so he can't do much wrong in my eyes. No I am actually referring to   our adorable Kai who has been in kennels far too long now.He is a cross staffordshire bull terrier / german shepherd.It is an unusual mix and has resulted in a medium size dog with enormous ears and a very loveable personality. Not one person has enquired for him and we need a home soon or he will start to go kennel crazy and that would be a great shame and so unfair on this lovely dog. He likes to play with the kennel owners dogs(all females) And would make a great friend for another dog, maybe a labrador or lively collie  type.


Many thanks for stopping by :D

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good to see you and Brian are doing well now Di...hugs
You alresdy know what I think about this fantastic card, may have to pinch the 'coiled rope' idea :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

pleased to read your both ok....and scares can be frigtening..but happy your gonna be fine glad hubbie is on the mend and the card is perfect,,,,hugs sassyx