Wednesday 8 July 2009

SASSC22 STAMPS AND SMILES THURSDAY CHALLENGE


I love this sketch from http://sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com/ and have used it for a celebration card for my daughter and her partner.

They're having a naming day on Saturday for their little Alfie and they're using the day to also celebrate their life together - I know, big softies lol
DP used is Papermania
Flower stamp by PB
'Celebrate' word by Woodware
'With very best wishes' greeting is from Butterfly Kisses
Punched flowers from the DP using Xcut punch

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Di, I hope the day goes well on Saturday :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Dizzy!!! Just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colours. Love it all!
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS.
Love Viv xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful design Dizzy, LOVE the gorgeous flowers and layout - I LOVE it!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)