Friday 21 November 2014

Some Rubber Stamping

Hiya bloggers :)  
It's occurred to me that most of my stuff of late all seems to be die-cutting, and there's so many beautiful clever dies out there now that I've got myself wrapped up in the process, and that I seem to have neglected my old love, the rubber stamp!



Inverted rubber stamp...
(below) Brilliance ink colouring applied direct to stamp 
(Below) Mostly Lavinia stamps, Greeting from StampCamp and black glitter on the Lavinia poppies.

RECIPE
Echinacea Inverted rubber stamp
Poppy card is made from Papermania Stamp set
The last card is mostly LAVINIA STAMPS apart from the bottom right image (cannot recall the name)

Many thanks for the visit - take care xxx

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Stunning as your cards always are Di, still love the echinacea best, but they are all superb :o)
Jackie xx

Marilyn said...

These cards are lovely. I especially like the one with the poppy... love the CAS design and it looks so artsy and free.

laurie said...

Simply beautiful! What a wonderful set of cards!