Thursday 30 October 2014

White Christmas

Higher bloggers :)  A slow week for me with many internet/email/blog issues; sorted now but it's taken me days to get it right. But did manage to find time for a quick A6 card...No greeting as the way my week was going, I may have messed it up on the last leg so quit while the going was good!


Recipe
Embossing Folder # Rays # Tim Holtz # Ranger
Frostyville Border # Memory Box
Marrianne Reindeer Creatables Die LR0179

Many thanks for the visit, I'd love to hear what you think of it - take care xxx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

What a stunning card Di. I hope your week is improving...hugs
Jackie xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful stylish card, love it.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

laurie said...

This gorgeous..I love white on white!

Julie B said...

WOW is one of my favourite styles and I love this, right down to rudolph's nose and beady eye.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. :)