Wednesday 27 August 2014

Some cards I CASED

Hiya Bloggers :)
There's quite a few designs I love that were found on Pinterest and here I've had a go at casing some of them...

Here's a beauty from Vicki Dutcher made by using a dabbed background.
And also a beauty from Jen and hers is using more splats.
I've used ink splats for mine and is quite random.
The stamped flower is from Magenta and those beautiful words is a stamp from Clarity Stamps.
The card stock is die-cut using Spellbinders (Card Creator, Fanciful Lattice)
This second card is made casing this fab card made by Becca
Using a die from Tonic to make a paper bow
And I squashed bead end caps so as to place underneath the gems to make 'em pop more

And finally Dina Kowal from .iostamps made this beauty using IO Stamps- snowflake dies.
I don't have these dies so I used a rather lovely set from Spellbinders (Shapeabilities-2013 Snowflake Pendant)
The paper bow is from a brilliant die set made by (Tonic)
Well, I do hope you like them :)
And a huge thank you goes to all the clever crafters out there for all the brilliant inspiration (clapping) ;)
Thanks for stopping by xxx

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Superb selection Di, every one a winner :o)
Jackie xx

Susan said...

Hi Di! I saw that I had a new follower so I had to check you out. I am so glad I did because I just got so involved reading your blog and ooooo and awwwwwing over your wonderful creations. I especially love the ink splatter card in this post. It is just spectacular. I did some pinning from your blog and I signed up to follow you too so I don't miss out on your future creations!

Deepti said...

These are so pretty !!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous cards Diane - I love your blog (i'm a follower now)! Only found it today - thanks for leaving a comment 'cos that's how I found you!!
Sylvia x

Pia S said...

Your cards are beautiful, Di! I especially love the first one, I'm no good at coloring flowers and I love this idea of adding colors without coloring the image itself. Very art like!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hello new blogging buddy, thanks for stopping by!

Love the splodgey card - cool effect. And the snowflakes on the third are gorgeous.

Liz x