Thursday 23 April 2009

SASSC12 CHALLENGE


Goodness me, it's been a while since I've been here.

I've not been idle though as I'm two thirds of my way through a wedding album for my BiL and I need to keep going to keep up the momentum LOL

In the meantime I've had a little go the the SAS challenge


Here's mine. I embossed two white panels using the cheap glossy paper from Asda with Sizzix texture plates.
The stamped greeting is by Stamping Up from their Circle of Friendship Set
And the cake-stand image is by Papermania from their Snag 'em Stamp Duos.

8 comments:

lesleyworth said...

SOOOO pretty! love the white with a hint of pink!

Jackie said...

Di it's beautiful, love the delicate colouring :o)
Jackie xx

issy said...

Its beautiful dd.. it looks so delicate

issy

Unknown said...

wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Aww Dizzy, this is SOO sweet! I love the hint of pink on the outside of the image especially. It's such a girly card. A real winner. Thanks for joining in with the challenge!
Love Viv xxx

Stephanie said...

This card is gorgeous - I love all those textures, just fab! xxx

Lindiloo said...

Di this is just so pretty, and the layout is very imaginative. Really very very attractive.
Glad you're back. You've been missed.
Luv
Lindiloo
xx

Tracey said...

Di what a fantastic card.